<>
https://b.radikal.ru/b42/1807/40/96164c2976f6.jpg

Necessary Roughness / Необходимая жестокость - Page 2 - The Russian International Mario Cimarro Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
The Russian International Mario Cimarro Forum » Carrera de Mario Cimarro / Творчество Марио Симарро » Necessary Roughness (2011) / Необходимая жестокость » Necessary Roughness / Необходимая жестокость (Информация и обсуждение)
Necessary Roughness / Необходимая жестокость
elilДата: Tuesday, 09.08.2011, 13:12 | Сообщение # 16
Посадила цветочки
Награды: 6
Статус: Offline
Quote (Irina)
он сказал, что он снимается также в фильме, который считает важным в своей профессиональной карьере актера.

Ира, и еще вот это - что он имел в виду? У него какие-то новые планы?

IrinaДата: Wednesday, 10.08.2011, 03:21 | Сообщение # 17
Фиг меня отсюда выгонишь!
Награды: 175
Элил, Марио снимается в фильме "Коктейль " черный русский"" ( ядовитая видно смесь !)
подробностей мало. Персонаж Марио - фанат игры в покер и, вообще, легкомысленная личность. Но, подробностей о фильме пока мало. Надо будет тему открыть.

elen5908Дата: Thursday, 11.08.2011, 02:45 | Сообщение # 18
>
Награды: 148
http://www.tvline.com/2011....nico-jd

Inform Callie Thorne that fans of USA Network’s Necessary Roughness (Wednesdays at 10/9c) are starting to fall into two camps — “Team Matt” and “Team Nico” — and she beams with schoolgirl excitement. “Is there really something like that happening?!” she marvels. “Oh. My. God. I love it!”

Well yeah, sure, but which team does she herself tend to cheer for? Who is the better match for Dr. Dani — the rugged trainer for the Hawks football squad (played by Buffy alum Marc Blucas) or the enigmatic “fixer” who solves the players non-mental problems (played by Gilmore Girls vet Scott Cohen)?

Putting her alter ego’s love life on the couch, Thorne starts, “The pros for Dani being with Matt is that there is a lot of laughter, which she has been missing in her life. And with Nico, it’s the excitement and the mystery. Put together, they might make the perfect man, and that’s why I think shes attracted to both of them. They both sort of represent these two very real kind of men that would she would thrive in a relationship with.”

As for her own pick to “win,” Thorne answers with a laugh, “I’m just rooting for a relationship! I would be excited about either.”

Suits Scoop: Alicia Coppola Stirs Things Up!

Oh, but were it just two fine fellas in the sexy shrink’s life. On Wednesday, Aug. 17, a third gent will throw his hat into the ring, when Boomtown‘s Jason Gedrick begins an arc as Dr. J.D. Aldridge, Dani’s former grad school professor. Yes, ladies, this gal has got it goin’ on, and then some.

“I’ve been shooting with Jason for a little while now, and it’s been a thrill,” Thorne shares. “Beyond being frighteningly handsome, he is also very funny. We’ve had a lot of opportunity to do some comedic hi-jinks, pratfalls… stuff like that.”

But make no mistake, things will be just as steamy for these two as they are silly. “If you’re going to bring Jason Gedrick, Dani has to climb that tree,” Thorne avows. “So that’s going to be a lot of fun.”

Psych Spoiler Alert: Wedding Twists and Shocking Discoveries

Surveying the lot she has continually drawn in not-unattractive male costars, Thorne notes, “I’ve been very blessed, with the men I was surrounded by on Rescue Me, and now the men here at Necessary Roughness. It’s actually a little silly how lucky I am!”

----> Вольный пересказ статьи
Available for users only

Может это речь о Марио? Он будет играть этого джентльмена? Среда 17-го уже близко...

elilДата: Thursday, 11.08.2011, 16:50 | Сообщение # 19
Посадила цветочки
В 7 серии Марио опять даже не в титрах. wacko

olesiaДата: Thursday, 11.08.2011, 20:39 | Сообщение # 20
>
Награды: 30
Quote (elil)
В 7 серии Марио опять даже не в титрах.

Да уж((
Вчера он написал,что смотрите в следующую среду biggrin

IrinaДата: Friday, 12.08.2011, 01:54 | Сообщение # 21
Спасибо, Елена. за статью. Я немножко ее попереводила:

http://www.tvline.com/2011....nico-jd

Inform Callie Thorne that fans of USA Network’s Necessary Roughness (Wednesdays at 10/9c) are starting to fall into two camps — “Team Matt” and “Team Nico” — and she beams with schoolgirl excitement. “Is there really something like that happening?!” she marvels. “Oh. My. God. I love it!”

Well yeah, sure, but which team does she herself tend to cheer for? Who is the better match for Dr. Dani — the rugged trainer for the Hawks football squad (played by Buffy alum Marc Blucas) or the enigmatic “fixer” who solves the players non-mental problems (played by Gilmore Girls vet Scott Cohen)?

Putting her alter ego’s love life on the couch, Thorne starts, “The pros for Dani being with Matt is that there is a lot of laughter, which she has been missing in her life. And with Nico, it’s the excitement and the mystery. Put together, they might make the perfect man, and that’s why I think shes attracted to both of them. They both sort of represent these two very real kind of men that would she would thrive in a relationship with.”

As for her own pick to “win,” Thorne answers with a laugh, “I’m just rooting for a relationship! I would be excited about either.”

Suits Scoop: Alicia Coppola Stirs Things Up!

Oh, but were it just two fine fellas in the sexy shrink’s life. On Wednesday, Aug. 17, a third gent will throw his hat into the ring, when Boomtown‘s Jason Gedrick begins an arc as Dr. J.D. Aldridge, Dani’s former grad school professor. Yes, ladies, this gal has got it goin’ on, and then some.

“I’ve been shooting with Jason for a little while now, and it’s been a thrill,” Thorne shares. “Beyond being frighteningly handsome, he is also very funny. We’ve had a lot of opportunity to do some comedic hi-jinks, pratfalls… stuff like that.”

But make no mistake, things will be just as steamy for these two as they are silly. “If you’re going to bring Jason Gedrick, Dani has to climb that tree,” Thorne avows. “So that’s going to be a lot of fun.”

Psych Spoiler Alert: Wedding Twists and Shocking Discoveries

Surveying the lot she has continually drawn in not-unattractive male costars, Thorne notes, “I’ve been very blessed, with the men I was surrounded by on Rescue Me, and now the men here at Necessary Roughness. It’s actually a little silly how lucky I am!”

----> Вольный пересказ статьи
Available to users only

Может это речь о Марио? Он будет играть этого джентльмена? Среда 17-го уже близко...

esperansaДата: Friday, 12.08.2011, 11:59 | Сообщение # 22
>
Награды: 307
Quote (Irina)
Может это речь о Марио? Он будет играть этого джентльмена?

Нет)этого доктора играет актер Джейсон Джедрик, но в этой серии.как я прочитала на сайте сериала,главная героиня будет заниматься терапией с новым героем, восходящей звездой гольфа,у которого постоянный "мандраж" happy ,вот его .видимо.и будет играть Марио:)))

elen5908Дата: Friday, 12.08.2011, 15:35 | Сообщение # 23
>
Ирина, Надежда, спасибо за переводы biggrin Я на твиттере читала, да Марио в роли игрока гольфа Считаем дни.... Если исключить сегодняшний день, остается 5 дней до показа

Сообщение отредактировал elena - Friday, 12.08.2011, 15:42

elilДата: Friday, 12.08.2011, 16:01 | Сообщение # 24
Посадила цветочки
Quote (esperansa29)
сериала,главная героиня будет заниматься терапией с новым героем, восходящей звездой гольфа,у которого постоянный "мандраж"

Интересно! И есть что играть. smile
И еще интересно как Марио впишется в чисто американский сериал.

olesiaДата: Thursday, 18.08.2011, 07:27 | Сообщение # 25
>
Скрины сегодняшней серии) Но качество увы..((

olesiaДата: Thursday, 18.08.2011, 07:27 | Сообщение # 26
>

IrinaДата: Thursday, 18.08.2011, 07:29 | Сообщение # 27
Не знаю, вписался или нет, но очень мало было сцен для вписывания. Две. Я поймала вторую:

IrinaДата: Thursday, 18.08.2011, 07:38 | Сообщение # 28
Я думаю, даму слева можно принять за собирательный образ: это все мы, фаны - в ожидании чуда! Чудо, конечно, произошло, но такого мы явно не ожидали. 2 маленьких эпизода. Хотелось бы побольше и в следующих сериях тоже.

elen5908Дата: Thursday, 18.08.2011, 08:44 | Сообщение # 29
>
Я сделала то же несколько скринов, вот что успела/ Да, сцены Марио совсем короткие, но яркие и запоминающиеся. Браво Марио Симарро

Сообщение отредактировал elena - Thursday, 18.08.2011, 09:00

elen5908Дата: Thursday, 18.08.2011, 08:46 | Сообщение # 30
>

The Russian International Mario Cimarro Forum » Carrera de Mario Cimarro / Творчество Марио Симарро » Necessary Roughness (2011) / Необходимая жестокость » Necessary Roughness / Необходимая жестокость (Информация и обсуждение)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024